2016年7月4日月曜日

Bonus

   In our group, we have 5 people. 3 western guys and 2 Asia female. A interesting thing is Asia people tend to give more bonus to A than western people will. I gave A 20% and momoyo gave A 15%. On the contrary, a American just gave a 6%. I think it is connect with the chart. 

    We will tend to give more money to the powerful people, because we get used to live in where power distance is very huge. Though the chart, we can know that China has a huge gap between powerful people and others, and it influence me very much, even I didn’t know it. That’s why I give most percentages to A and B, each one 20% above the average 12.2% and 17%.
    From this class, I learnt culture we live in will definitely affect our thought unconsciously. And it is very terrifying, because I trying to escape the influence of China, but now I fudged it out I can’t.

    The average of our group is 12.2% to A, 17% to B, 26.6% to C, 23% to D, 21.2% to E.  We just agree that give less to A and C, then the time went up. In my opinion, I still don’t agree that C gets less bonus than average 26.6%, because C does 35% work and C has previous experience who can help D gets used to work and help E to finish their job. They are very important. What’s more, we were divided on E’s bonus. 2 western people gave E biggest part of bonus, but the other western people and us gave E 15~20% bonus. The 2 people said thinking about E’s family and long service, so E earn it. But we think E just do 20% of work, so E doesn’t earn over 20% bonus. 


Q&A
Q1: Who can get the most part of bonus?Why?
Q2:Who will get the least part of bonus?Why?
Q3:Did your group arrive at a group consensus?
Q4:What is your group consensus?Why?

Q5:If not what disturb you to arrive at a group consensus?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿