2016年7月27日水曜日

Feedback of presentation


GQ:
Keep:
(1)nice graphs
(2)I didn’t know how religion affects marriage in Japan.
(3)The topic was currently contuvercial(I can’t read this word) in Japan, which was very interesting
(4) character analysis
(5)I’m interested in Japanese inequality
(6)Many information can cover your presentation very well
(7)Japanese information is easy to understand
(8)You quote some date to make us understand.
Caizen:
(1)Your presentation was a bit of still
(2)Make the letter and pictures more bigger
(3)Should be more fluently
(4)Stress and shy.
(5)I think it’s better to try to get eye contact with audiences.
(6)a little short
CQ:
Keep:
(1)good handle of English
(2)spoke very slowly
(3)There are many things I or other Japanese don’t about the movement of same-sex marriage.
(4)Besertation(I can’t read this word) points clear.
(5)Good English
(6)For Japanese students River’s English is easy to listen.
(7)Slides includes some Japanese,so good!
(8)Voice is easy to hear
(9)Eye contact is good
(10)Great Japanese pronunciation
(11)You looked at audiences’ eyes.
(12)Your pronunciation and voice was clear
(13)You straightened your back during others’ speaking
Caizen:
(1)You should look your paper less.
(2)Talk to audience more and more
(3)You must not have see paper
(4)Good team work
(5)As a team, the presentation was well-organized and delivered much information

My feedback

    In GQ, maybe next time should use more date by using graph. And make more analysis toward those dates. It looks like more understandable.Plus, as sensei mention,I should show opposite opinions to open the discussion. In CQ,  I should prepare more and make my speech more fluently. And look all of my audiences, instead looking at one side audience. That’s why some of them can see my eye contact but others can not.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿