2016年6月6日月曜日

A short introduction of myself

 My name is Syou Lee; people call me River or Kawa. I am born in China and raised in China. My university is in Beijing called Capital normal university. I was born on the 31 of August in Wuzhou, a small city.



Journal No.1
   The country I choose is Japan. As you all know, Japan and China have a lot of differences and common. Taking Kanji as a example, those came from China and differed to Chinese. To support this opinion, I will outline 3 reasons.

   To begin with, Chinese and Japanese feel shy about touching people, so when they shaking with someone will give a lighter handshake than Europe people. Meanwhile, Part of Japanese are politer than part of Chinese. As you can see in news, Chinese tourists are known for unruly behavior. Even China becoming richer than before, we also need more time to fix our bad core and create a now image about Chinese. Furthermore, Japanese can vote and choose the party they want for better life. And they can say whatever they want and no need to afraid of being arrest. Liberty as fundamental rights of a citizen, Japanese have more than us.

Questions
(1) If you want to live, which one will you choose?
(2) Do you like sushi?
(3) Do you want to work at Japan? And why?

(4) I wasn’t allowed to learn civilization revolution before, so can you tell me some details of it?
(5) Do you want to work at China? And why?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿