2016年6月6日月曜日

Which kinds of friends I will chose as my best friends.

(1)People, who completely accept you the way you are and feel responsible for your problems and welfare.
(2)People, who do their work, attend to their affairs and leave you free to do the same
(3) People, who try to improve themselves and have definite ideals and aims in life
(4)People, who are friendly, lively and enjoy getting together to talk and socialize.


  In these people, I prefer (3) to be my friend, for several reasons. To begin with, people who have definite aims and ideals know what they want to do, so they won’t waste their time to useless object. They seize their days and get me energy and improving my faith to my ideals. Plus, their horizon is broader than other people and can tell me some interesting things I don’t know. Our topics are not only TV drama but also the difficulties against the problems when we face these and tell me the experiences achieving my goals. Talking with those people can often explore my world. Further more, those people have a faith in knowledge, because we can success without knowledge, including something we can’t learn from book, even dealing with problems in our relationship.

   I don’t want the type of (1) becoming my friend. Obviously, we can get along well with each other, and It is good to talk with someone who always agree with me, but it is easily that become a narrow-minded people. What’s more, those people who completely accept me can’t let me cultivate critical thinking, and shot down the door of new world. I am crazy in touching new knowledge, knowing outside world and hearing new ideas, that’s why I can’t accept them. What’s worse, they feel responsible to my private problems. I do know it means they care about me, but I already became adult and I can deal with problems by myself. When I need helps, I will ask.

Questions 
(1)Which types of people you prefer to be your friends? Why?
(2)Compare with other types, which part of this type attract you?
(3)Do you agree with me in the ranking of friends?
(4)What makes differences at only one thing?
(5)Does your best friend is the type you want to be with?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿